I recently started a series of features of fellow photographers on my website (http://creativeramblings.com). Every month, I publish a new interview.
So far, I have featured two people:
- Dan Miller: http://creativeramblings.com/interview-photographer-dan-miller/
- Anne Forest: http://creativeramblings.com/interview-photographer-anne-forest
If you are interested in participating, please send me your answers to the following questions at email@example.com ONLY. It's easier for me to work from my inbox.
1) What inspired you to become a photographer? Any particular story?
2) What is your favorite subject to photograph?
2) What makes a good photo?
3) What is the photo you prefer in your portfolio? Why?
4) Any photographer you admire?
5) What piece of advice would you give photographers who are starting with online promotion?
6) Anything else you would like to share?
NB: Attach a head shot and your favorite picture in your collection to your email.
Thank you all for your time!